STAY A WHILE ADHESIVE - SOCO GREY
*THIS GLUE IS GREAT FIR HUMID ENVIRONMENTS, BUT CAN ALSO BE USED AS A NORNAL DRYING GLUE. THIS GLUE THICKENS IN WARMER ENVIRONMENTS- FOR BEST RETENTION, TRY SOCO HUMID GLUE IF YOU HAVE HEAT AND HUMIDITY IN YOOUR ROOM
Want a LASH GLUE that works with 40-95% humidity and ZERO issues? SOCO GREY is the adhesive that will change the industry.
Ready for a TOTAL LASH GLUE SWEEP? Read below.
Want a LASH GLUE that works with 40-95% humidity and ZERO issues? SOCO Grey Launched in ONE WEEK! Get your wallets ready… this is the adhesive that’s going to change the industry.
I have really, really amazing news for lash artists everywhere. We can stop obsessing over humidity, and start focusing more on placement.
Here’s Jena’s first hand experience:
“On day zero (that’s right, the day before I started lashing… I LITERALLY PANICKED) in my new lash room, I panicked. My room was between 85-90° humidity, but morning humidity had ranged as low at FREAKING 40%. Talk about bi-polar room! All I had was STAY A WHILE, and the anxiety had officially set in. My only option was to try.
Fortunately, I found my back sample of SOCO GREY, because it was the temperature that really messed with the speed glue… but not as much with the SOCO GREY.
Moral of the story- I have ditched the STAY A WHILE (after 4.5 long years) and I’ve made the swap to SOCO GREY. Why? My client’s retention is better if anything, my glue didn’t explode or ruin my work, my business didn’t fall apart, and my career isn’t over. The biggest lesson that I learned was to STOP REPEATING THE SAME BULL THAT THIS INDUSTRY SWEMS TO FABRICATE AND SPREAD.”
SOCO GREY is going to spank the industry. Just wait.
- DO NOT APPLY GLUE ON SKIN!
- Adhesive cannot touch skin at any time.
- Open adhesive cannot be returned or refunded.
- For professional use only. Esthetician license required to use this adhesive.
- Product can be used only on completely closed eyes throughout application.
- Use under eye gel patches or medical foam tape to minimize fumes.
- Be mindful that lash extension adhesive fumes may cause an allergic reaction to certain people.
- Be mindful that it is possible to develop sensitivity to the adhesive with time.
Note: all of our adhesives are latex and formaldehyde free!