STAY A WHILE ADHESIVE - LASH POTION Nº7
*THIS GLUE IS A NORMAL DRYING GLUE, AND WILL NOT SET LIKE A SPEED GLUE. THUS GLUE MAY NIT WORK BEST FOR HUMID ENVIRONMENTS- instead try HUMID OR SOCO GREY FOR HUMID ENVIRONMENTS. Please read the room requirements below before you purchase to ensure you are purchasing the correct glue for you room. SOCO Lashes is not responsible for glue replacement if you purchase the incorrect glue
All of SOCO Lash Adhesive is always Latex and Formaldehyde FREE!!
You can now enjoy the same retention as our Stay A While Adhesive, but with a slower drying time!
This Stay A While: Lash Potion No. 7 is perfect for fluctuating temperatures and humidity, because it’s such a flexible and forgiving adhesive. This is also what we recommend for beginner lash professionals who work a bit slower. It’s extended dry time allows for proper wrapping and bonding and can be used for classic, volume or megavolume, with any method of making fans; crystallizing or bouquet method.
This incredible adhesive has taken almost an entire year to perfect, as we wanted to create the same great retention that you can expect from our O.G. Stay A While with slightly lower in fumes and slightly slower dry time.
With its flexible humidity range, this can be used in areas with moderate humidity.
- Quantity: 5mL per bottle
- Retention time- 7-8 weeks
- Dry time: 1.5-2 seconds
- Temperature: 67-73°f
- Humidity: 35-65%
- Viscosity: medium
- Color: matte black
- Fumes: minimal
- Structure: flexible
- Shelf Life: Opened 28-30 days, unopened if stored in cool, dark area 6 months
- If storing in an in room refrigerator, so it allow adhesive to reach room temperature and place back in refrigerator. This will cause moisture build up inside of your bottle. You can choose to keep in refrigerator AT ALL TIMES, or in temperatures up to 73°
- Refrigerating will keep your adhesive much thinner and easier to work with for the entire 30 day period. If you choose a refrigerated storage, keep a mini fridge at your station so you are able to disperse a fresh glue dot, and replace immediately back into fridge each time. If your adhesive reaches room temp, do not place back in fridge. Refrigeration isn’t needed, but it helps keep the adhesive thinner and easier to work with as it comes closer to your expiration date at 30 days after being opened.
- DO NOT USE 30 DAY AFTER OPENING. THIS WILL CAUSE CLIENTS TO SLOWLY BUILD AN IRREVERSIBLE PERMANENT ALLERGIC REACTION TO CYANOACRYLATE.
As always for every adhesive, higher temperature or higher humidity will quicken speed time, where as lower temperatures and humidity will slow dry time. It’s recommended to have a humidity and temperature gage to guarantee retention.
- DO NOT APPLY GLUE ON SKIN!
- Adhesive cannot touch skin at any time.
- Open adhesive cannot be returned or refunded.
- For professional use only. Esthetician license required to use this adhesive.
- Product can be used only on completely closed eyes throughout application.
- Use under eye gel patches or medical foam tape to minimize fumes.
- Be mindful that lash extension adhesive fumes may cause an allergic reaction to certain people.
- Be mindful that it is possible to develop sensitivity to the adhesive with time.
Note: all of our adhesives are latex and formaldehyde free!