STAY A WHILE ADHESIVE - HUMID
A professional adhesive designed for high humidity environments. Creates a perfectly seamless bond for Volume lashes with extended retention. This glue will provide clean and flawless sets while minimizing the fume discomfort for your clients.
- Quantity: 5mL per bottle
- Retention: 6-8 weeks
- Drying time: 1-2 seconds
- Color: Matte black
- Minimum fumes
- Recommended for room humidity: 75% and over
- Recommended for room temperature: 80°f and above
- Shelf life: 28-30 days once opened, 6 months of unopened and stored in cool dark place
- If storing in an in room refrigerator, so it allow adhesive to reach room temperature and place back in refrigerator. This will cause moisture build up inside of your bottle. You can choose to keep in refrigerator AT ALL TIMES, or in temperatures up to 73°
- Refrigerating will keep your adhesive much thinner and easier to work with for the entire 30 day period. If you choose a refrigerated storage, keep a mini fridge at your station so you are able to disperse a fresh glue dot, and replace immediately back into fridge each time. If your adhesive reaches room temp, do not place back in fridge. Refrigeration isn’t needed, but it helps keep the adhesive thinner and easier to work with as it comes closer to your expiration date at 30 days after being opened.
- DO NOT USE 30 DAY AFTER OPENING. THIS WILL CAUSE CLIENTS TO SLOWLY BUILD AN IRREVERSIBLE PERMANENT ALLERGIC REACTION TO CYANOACRYLATE.
- Read the instructions on the back of the label before using.
- Glue is recommended only for advance artists who isolate lashes perfectly and work very fast.
- If the dry time is too fast for you, use a room dehumidifier to slow down the dry time until you pick up your speed. The retention is worth the learning curve.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds before first use of day, 10 seconds thereafter.
- Keep tip clean and make sure lid is properly on between uses.
- A little goes a long way!
- DO NOT APPLY GLUE ON SKIN!
- Adhesive cannot touch skin at any time.
- Open adhesive cannot be returned or refunded.
- For professional use only. Esthetician license required to use this adhesive.
- Product can be used only on completely closed eyes throughout application.
- Use under eye gel patches or medical foam tape to minimize fumes.
- Be mindful that lash extension adhesive fumes may cause an allergic reaction to certain people.
- Be mindful that it is possible to develop sensitivity to the adhesive with time.
Note: all of our adhesives are latex and formaldehyde free!