Hacks to Going Lash Viral
You know those random pages or brands that just blow up out of nowhere?
Funny thing is the majority of the time they didn’t just randomly blow up. It took months of consistent strategic posting before anybody even noticed them online.
So, if you want your lash business to trend online, make sure you are doing the following:
- Find a posting schedule and be consistent
- Know your audience
- Give value in your content
- Engage with your target audience
- Utilize hashtags, locations, tags and other features
- Stay up to date by using trending audios (especially for reels and Tik Toks)
- Don’t get discouraged and stick to your schedule
- Invest in the Jena Lens
Why Digital Rankings Matter
Many professional digital marketing strategists will tell you that it will often take months to start noticing results from a marketing campaign. This is because it takes time for social media algorithms to pick up on your content and rate it as “high ranking”. Then oftentimes, your audience has to see your “high ranking” or high-quality content multiple times before they decide that you are someone worth following or investing time into.